Working smarter not harder

Day 3 - Mesa development ARB_arrays_of_arrays

Just a quick update today as its quite late here. I made some good progress today after a slow start in the morning where I learnt how not to do things. I've just about got arrays of arrays constructors working now although I want to tidy up the code before pushing it to github. With this change 57/76 of the compile tests now pass on my Mesa branch.


Plans for tomorrow:


Tomorrow I hope to get the remaining failing tests to pass. I've also got a few more constructor tests that I developed today while working on the Mesa changes that I want to tidy up and get ready for a second batch of tests to send to the piglit list. Hopefully I can get all that out of the was early so I can finally focus on creating some execution tests and then start working on getting my extension changes to actually run some arrays of arrays code.


As always feel free to leave any comments, questions, etc in the comments section below.


  1. Gabriel's Gravatar Gabriel
    January 8, 2014    

    Keep up the great work Tim. I hope you tackle another GL extension in the future...will certainly support you again if you decide to do another crowd funding campaign.

    • timothyja's Gravatar timothyja
      January 8, 2014    

      Thanks for the support and feedback Gabriel. Obviously at this stage I'm just focused on getting this work done, I may decide to do another campaign in future but all I can say for sure now is that I'm looking forward to getting this work (hopefully) completed over the next week and a half.

  2. Luis's Gravatar Luis
    January 8, 2014    

    I hope the same +1 Gabriel, I hope you continue the GL extension work in the future i suport u in future GL extensions for sure.
    Thanks and GREAT WORK!

    • timothyja's Gravatar timothyja
      January 8, 2014    

      Thanks for the feedback Luis.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *