ok, my lesson from today is that I should stop speculating about what I will get done each day. However I'm really happy with the progress I've made today I uncovered and squashed a number of bugs and wrote some more piglit tests, I'm now up to a total of 89 tests and I've only got a few more to go before I will be happy with the coverage of the compile tests. Currently my Mesa branch is passing 82/89 of those tests up from 75/83 yesterday.
All in all its been a good first week, but I'm very glad that the stretch goal was reached (thank you all) and I have another full week to keep working as there is still a lot to do. I will be taking a break tomorrow but I will be starting up again my second week on Sunday and finishing up on Thursday.
I'm really looking forward to getting back into it and hopefully I can make my posts a bit more interesting next week, its a little hard to keep things interesting when all you have to write about it tests failing and passing 😛
Anyway I hope you all have a good weekend, and I'll have another post for you Sunday.
Oh, and by the way all the piglit tests and Mesa code have been pushed to github:
Thank you for all your work during the first week - it is a pleasure to read the progress you are making. Have a good rest so that you can start next week full of energy.