I know I said yesterday that I was only going to be working on the execution tests today and tomorrow but I couldn't help myself and wanted to see what happened if I ran them on my code. Anyway long story short when looking into what was being produced by my Mesa work I started questioning one of the early decisions I had made about how to implement things. This decision had crossed my mind a few times over the pass couple of months but I'd thus far decided I could always go back and change it if things didn't work out, and today that's what I did.
I rebased a large chunk of my work and chucked away a bunch of temporary changes that were no longer needed and now I have a new branch that can actually start passing execution tests. This means I'm hopefully not to far off finishing work on the ARB_arrays_of_arrays extension.

The new branch can be found here: https://github.com/tarceri/Mesa_arrays_of_arrays/compare/wip8

There are still some issues, 3 compile test that were passing are now failing again (but that should be easy to fix up) but overall I'm very pleased with the progress I've made today and look forward to seeing what I can get done tomorrow on the final day which also happens to be my 30th birthday.